This is the root page of the TMAPI feature strings registry. Feature strings are the standard strings that you use to determine whether or not the TMAPI implementation you are using supports a particular feature. This registry keeps track of all the feature strings that are defined by TMAPI.org and that MUST be recognised by a TMAPI implementation.
NOTE: An implementation is NOT required to implement all of the features described by the feature strings here, it merely has to be able to tell you whether it supports that feature or not.
- http://tmapi.org/features/automerge/ - Automatic Merging
- http://tmapi.org/features/model/ - Topic Maps Model Features
- http://tmapi.org/features/merge/ - Merging Support Features
- http://tmapi.org/features/notation/ - Locator Address Notation Features
- http://tmapi.org/features/readOnly/ - Read-only System